Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those BlazeROGodz who are Rebelding/Making Bad Comments About the Gm's

+3
Shizzle
cajac909
PinkAmpalaya
7 posters

Go down

For Those BlazeROGodz who are Rebelding/Making Bad Comments About the Gm's Empty For Those BlazeROGodz who are Rebelding/Making Bad Comments About the Gm's

Post  PinkAmpalaya Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:33 am

Being a regular player? What the fuck is wrong with GM's playing with their regular players? even you! If you were to be a GM? Will you not play a regular character as well? How stupid are you guys to comment like that? Do you know what's the hard works GM's do to make our server better? Then your gonna tell them that their not worth their position? Think about it Broadminded Freaks. All you do is do you violent reactions?Shut the fuck of and do you JOB? Think of it. What do you want? be the Godz of the server? Don't feel! Do it! Come on! Give us regular players a break. It's just you have donates and we doesn't have. It's just we dont want to. Are you that scared to play with donates? and cannot put those of? because youre scared of loosing? Come On! Youre not the only people in the server? lol! Shut the fuck off and don't blame the GM's! Rather look at yourself first if you are worthy of being "good model" of the server. Before judging your neighbor! You guys are the only one who are making comments about the GM's. The Whole Godz guild. Have you seen anyone out of Godz telling those things? Come on! Youre a lot more Stronger than regular players do. Arent you happy with it? What more do you want? Why dont you make your own server and play with it alone! For you to realize what you will conquer! Shut the fuck off! Peace Out! lol! THINK DEEPER! RESPECT. If you can't understand my post? Get a dictionary to translate it to you!

PinkAmpalaya

Back to top Go down

For Those BlazeROGodz who are Rebelding/Making Bad Comments About the Gm's Empty Re: For Those BlazeROGodz who are Rebelding/Making Bad Comments About the Gm's

Post  cajac909 Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:43 am

Nice One..I like the Shut The F*Ck of Part Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!
cajac909
cajac909

Back to top Go down

For Those BlazeROGodz who are Rebelding/Making Bad Comments About the Gm's Empty Re: For Those BlazeROGodz who are Rebelding/Making Bad Comments About the Gm's

Post  Shizzle Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:48 am

PinkAmpalaya wrote:Being a regular player? What the fuck is wrong with GM's playing with their regular players? even you! If you were to be a GM? Will you not play a regular character as well? How stupid are you guys to comment like that? Do you know what's the hard works GM's do to make our server better? Then your gonna tell them that their not worth their position? Think about it Broadminded Freaks. All you do is do you violent reactions?Shut the fuck of and do you JOB? Think of it. What do you want? be the Godz of the server? Don't feel! Do it! Come on! Give us regular players a break. It's just you have donates and we doesn't have. It's just we dont want to. Are you that scared to play with donates? and cannot put those of? because youre scared of loosing? Come On! Youre not the only people in the server? lol! Shut the fuck off and don't blame the GM's! Rather look at yourself first if you are worthy of being "good model" of the server. Before judging your neighbor! You guys are the only one who are making comments about the GM's. The Whole Godz guild. Have you seen anyone out of Godz telling those things? Come on! Youre a lot more Stronger than regular players do. Arent you happy with it? What more do you want? Why dont you make your own server and play with it alone! For you to realize what you will conquer! Shut the fuck off! Peace Out! lol! THINK DEEPER! RESPECT. If you can't understand my post? Get a dictionary to translate it to you!

this forum is free for all. but please dont use vulgar language coz its inappropriate. thats all thnx! Rolling Eyes
Shizzle
Shizzle

Back to top Go down

For Those BlazeROGodz who are Rebelding/Making Bad Comments About the Gm's Empty Re:

Post  PinkAmpalaya Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:02 am

Shizzle wrote:
PinkAmpalaya wrote:Being a regular player? What the fuck is wrong with GM's playing with their regular players? even you! If you were to be a GM? Will you not play a regular character as well? How stupid are you guys to comment like that? Do you know what's the hard works GM's do to make our server better? Then your gonna tell them that their not worth their position? Think about it Broadminded Freaks. All you do is do you violent reactions?Shut the fuck of and do you JOB? Think of it. What do you want? be the Godz of the server? Don't feel! Do it! Come on! Give us regular players a break. It's just you have donates and we doesn't have. It's just we dont want to. Are you that scared to play with donates? and cannot put those of? because youre scared of loosing? Come On! Youre not the only people in the server? lol! Shut the fuck off and don't blame the GM's! Rather look at yourself first if you are worthy of being "good model" of the server. Before judging your neighbor! You guys are the only one who are making comments about the GM's. The Whole Godz guild. Have you seen anyone out of Godz telling those things? Come on! Youre a lot more Stronger than regular players do. Arent you happy with it? What more do you want? Why dont you make your own server and play with it alone! For you to realize what you will conquer! Shut the fuck off! Peace Out! lol! THINK DEEPER! RESPECT. If you can't understand my post? Get a dictionary to translate it to you!

this forum is free for all. but please dont use vulgar language coz its inappropriate. thats all thnx! Rolling Eyes

They should know what they are worth and the levels of their thinking? Study? It's getting obvious that they dont have that intelligence. Sorry For The Vulgar Words, but thats what they should be hearing? Of their Non Sense Talk.

PinkAmpalaya

Back to top Go down

For Those BlazeROGodz who are Rebelding/Making Bad Comments About the Gm's Empty What The!

Post  Midgard Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:27 am

weeeeeeeeew! Shocked
Midgard
Midgard

Back to top Go down

For Those BlazeROGodz who are Rebelding/Making Bad Comments About the Gm's Empty tsk tsk nmn...

Post  sinxpo Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:46 am

STOP FIGHTING!!! SA MGA NAGREREKLAMO 2NGKOL SA REGULAR CHAR NANG GM NA HINDI NYO MATALO TRY UR BEST NALANG 2 BEAT THEM NAPADAAN LANG PO.. bounce bounce bounce

sinxpo

Back to top Go down

For Those BlazeROGodz who are Rebelding/Making Bad Comments About the Gm's Empty hahaha

Post  nickson Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:24 am

haha.. mga wla pa kasi kaung alam .. in short mang mang kapa.. tumahimik ka nlng kung ayaw mo maphiya kung cnu ka man .. bka pag nakita gulpihin kita sa harapan ng nanay mo eh... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
nickson
nickson

Back to top Go down

Post  cajac909 Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:36 am

W0w personalan na ata to ah weeeeeeeeeeeW!! @ @ @ @ @ @ lol! lol!
cajac909
cajac909

Back to top Go down

Post  PinkAmpalaya Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:16 pm

nickson wrote:haha.. mga wla pa kasi kaung alam .. in short mang mang kapa.. tumahimik ka nlng kung ayaw mo maphiya kung cnu ka man .. bka pag nakita gulpihin kita sa harapan ng nanay mo eh... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

It seems that you didnt understand what I had written? Don't worry I wont say anything about you? Oh ah! By the way? Look whos talking? The Greatest of manila? Look at your mother first? Elaborate what you told me! And someday thats your mother's consequence! Watch and Learn? Manila Freaks? Rather Study First? I dont know anything about the server? I wont write this if I didnt know anything? Think! Come on! even first grades can understand what ive wrote? why cant you? Try thinking why? " I qouted by the way " [Use a dictionary if you skills are below what I had written.] Or use Yahoo? Or Babel Fish! It Will help! Honestly. Sleep

Maybe you just lack Comprehension Or Reading Skills? Oh Maybe LACK OF I.Q. lol! OOps sorry! I Spilled it OUT! lol!

PinkAmpalaya

Back to top Go down

Post  xenomoreph Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:24 pm

PinkAmpalaya wrote:
nickson wrote:haha.. mga wla pa kasi kaung alam .. in short mang mang kapa.. tumahimik ka nlng kung ayaw mo maphiya kung cnu ka man .. bka pag nakita gulpihin kita sa harapan ng nanay mo eh... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

It seems that you didnt understand what I had written? Don't worry I wont say anything about you? Oh ah! By the way? Look whos talking? The Greatest of manila? Look at your mother first? Elaborate what you told me! And someday thats your mother's consequence! Watch and Learn? Manila Freaks? Rather Study First? I dont know anything about the server? I wont write this if I didnt know anything? Think! Come on! even first grades can understand what ive wrote? why cant you? Try thinking why? " I qouted by the way " [Use a dictionary if you skills are below what I had written.] Or use Yahoo? Or Babel Fish! It Will help! Honestly. Sleep

Maybe you just lack Comprehension Or Reading Skills? Oh Maybe LACK OF I.Q. lol! OOps sorry! I Spilled it OUT! lol!

すてきな!! あなたはロックをします

YOU ROCK!!
xenomoreph
xenomoreph

Back to top Go down

Post  cajac909 Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:39 am

natatameme sila doon Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad lol! lol!
cajac909
cajac909

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down